Didn’t get a whole lot of writing done today, but being up early for work and having to be up late for a final meant middle of the day nap. But tomorrow I have my last final of the semester in the morning, and then I’ll be free. I do still have work in the afternoon but it’s been quiet this week so I don’t see why it won’t keep being quiet. More writing time for me.
I also mentioned this on my personal, but I do plan to finish writing a Johnny/Paul fic I’ve been meaning to finish for a while now, but school/work kept getting in the way and I kept getting distracted by shiny new ideas. But I’d really like to finish it, so i think I finally will. :D
I’ve updated the Completed Fics page to include links to my DreamWidth. I’ve also added the link to my DreamWidth to the links list by the sidebar.
List of Fics
Here is the master list of my fics. I’ve put them into categories and I’ll try to keep this list updated. :D
McFassy Comm Daily Delicious Comment Fics
- Break-up | LiveJournal |
- Mornings | LiveJournal |
- Birthday | LiveJournal |
- Funeral | LiveJournal |
- Family | LiveJournal |
- Fine | LiveJournal |
- Don’t Sleep Mad | LiveJournal |
- Caught (NSFW/NC-17) | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- Hug | LiveJournal |
- Want | LiveJournal |
- Cuddle | LiveJournal |
- More Important | LiveJournal |
- Award | LiveJournal |
- Sleep | LiveJournal |
- Missed | LiveJournal |
- Picnic | LiveJournal |
- Couch | LiveJournal |
- Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- A Bad Dream| LiveJournal | AO3 |
- Somewhere Only We Know | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- All At Once | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- Man is a Knot | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- Make Someone Happy | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- We’ll Hold The Ones We Love | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- The Pain We Cause Ourselves | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- These Moments | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- Yea, it’s only life | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- Brick by Boring Brick | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- In Luck & Love | LiveJournal | AO3 |
- Mini Free Write (JEA Tom & Evelyn) | LiveJournal |
Domestic Meme: JohnnyPaul
- Who is the big spoon? Who is the little spoon? Depends. The first few nights after getting back from Dublin, Johnny’s the big spoon. He claims it’s because of Paul’s shoulder but Paul knows it’s really because Johnny wants the reassurance. After that, it just depends on the day, if anyone has been gone or had a bad day.
- Who cooks normally? They both can cook, Johnny generally cooks for himself, but Paul likes to cook for him when he’s in town. Especially breakfast. Started as a ‘thanks for letting me crash on your floor’ and it just became habit after that.
- How often do they fight? More than they’d like to admit, usually over stuff they’re too stubborn to let go of, like the ashtray on top of the piano or Paul still working despite the whole almost dying thing.
- What do they do when they’re away from each other? Struggle. They miss each other, but they know the risks, what could happen, what they don’t want to happen. Doesn’t make it any easier. Paul focuses on whatever job he’s on, Johnny keeps trying to fight off his addictions while focusing on his job.
- Nicknames for each other? Um, Johnny calls Paul ‘jerk’ sometimes, but it’s not so much a nickname as odd term of endearment.
- Who is more likely to pay for dinner? At first, Paul but Johnny realizes it and starts paying for some meals, too.
- Who gives the most gifts? Uh, depends on the definition of gift? Paul, if we count the number of times he cooks. Otherwise, they’re not so great with gifts. (at least that I’ve written/thought of yet… oops)
- Who steals the covers at night? Johnny, when he forgets to pay the heating bill and has most of the blankets Paul normally uses to set up a makeshift bed on the floor. After that, it’s because Paul will “steal” them back until Johnny stops being a blanket hog and just curls up against Paul.
- Which one apologizes more often? Verbal apologizes are from Johnny. Non-verbal are from Paul. So, I think about tied at that rate, though maybe a few more from Paul to make up for the almost dying and still working the job that might kill him.
- What would they get each other for gifts? I can see Paul buying Johnny new hats and scarves, despite Johnny’s protests (“but I like my hat and my scarf and I don’t need new ones”). Johnny would buy Paul tacky things like the chocolate bullets and a lamp with a bullseye on it.
- Who kissed who first? Johnny kissed Paul first and then panicked and almost fled the room.
- Who made the first move? Paul. He may have had a bum shoulder at the time (having been shot and all) but he knew he wanted.
- Who remembers things? Sort of both, depending on what needs to be/should be remembered.
- Who started the relationship? Paul. He wanted to make sure he was leaving Dublin to go back home with his boyfriend.
- Who cusses more? Uh, I think Paul. Johnny’s fond of ‘shit’. Paul knows several cusses in several languages.
- What would they do if the other was hurt? Johnny jumped a plane to Dublin when he was called about Paul being in the hospital with a gunshot wound. He’d do it again in a heartbeat, too. Paul would make whoever hurt Johnny pay and then make sure Johnny was okay and take care of him.
- Who would they be with if they weren’t together? Well, ‘canon’ says Johnny would be with Penelope and Paul would be dead. I reject that reality and substitute my own. They’d still be friends, even if they couldn’t make the relationship work because of everything else. Johnny would always let Paul stay with him when he’s in town.
Fic: I am with you forever, the end.
Title: I am with you forever, the end.
Rating: PG-13 (for a couple of swear words)
Pairing: Johnny Martin (Penelope)/Paul (Haywire)
Summary: Johnny struggles with the times that Paul is away on the job.
Word Count: 1,738
Warnings: angst, a couple swear words
Notes: So here is my first JohnnyPaul fic. Sorry it took so long.
Disclaimer: I don’t own these lovely boys.
Paul was gone longer than usual this time. Johnny tried his best to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary.
Hopefully Paul would be back…would be home soon.